Like 93.9 WKYS on Facebook!
T-Boz aka Tionne Watkins is facing a lawsuit brought on by Honda Car Company for defaulting on payments for her 2005 Honda Odyssey. The automobile maker filed the suit in a Georgia court and is asking the court to allow them to take the mini-van away from Watkins. However, the exact amount T-Boz owes remains unknown.
T-Boz filed for bankruptcy protection in 2011. She didn’t complete the paperwork involved with bankruptcy protection. What that means is there is no way for T-Boz or any of her attorneys to stop Honda from repossessing her car if they came to to get it at this very moment.
T-Boz nor anyone from her camp has made any comments.
- Rihanna Rocks Dreads On Instagram
- Why Do Black Women Love Thugs? [Opinion]
- Travis Porter “From Day 1″ Album Preview [NEW MUSIC]
- [Hot Topic] Will Smith Slaps Reporter And Then Explains How It Went Down On David Letterman
- Kevin McCall Premiers His First Single Featuring Big Sean Entitled “Naked” [VIDEO]