The spirit of Michael Jackson lives in Kanye West. Like the King of Pop, the multi-platinum rapper and producer has his ideas of opening up his own amusement park. Kanye recently made the revelation to GQ.
He tells the magazine, “What I want to do post-Grammys is I want to work on cities, I want to work on amusement parks, I want to change entertainment experiences or life.” West says he hopes to complete the project in partnership with creatives at his design firm Donda. He’s already looking to the late fashion designer Alexander McQueen and Mirror Mirror filmmaker Tarsem Singh for inspiration.
Kanye explains: “Something like if McQueen or Tarsem was to meet the entertainment value of a Cirque du Soleil (circus arts company) or a Walt Disney. With the Donda company, this is our first installation.”
Like us on Facebook!
- Thug Life? Justin Bieber Attacks Paparazzi?
- Chris Brown Gets At Raz B For Starting Rumors About His Sexuality!
- Happy Memorial Day To All Of The Men & Women Serving Our Country!
- Beyonce Loses 60lbs For Her Comeback Performance In Atlantic City [PHOTOS]
- DMVs OWN: Black Cobain Talks About Wale Comparisons, Fat Trel and More