Bobbi Kristina Brown doesn’t have to worry about facing any charges stemming from accusations of underage gambling following the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. Las Vegas police officials tell TMZ that they won’t be pursuing the case due to insufficient evidence.
TMZ, who posted the video that prompted investigation, showed what looked to be a 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina gambling at a slot machine with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Nick Gordon, at the MGM Resort and Casino. Yeah, you cannot gamble until you’re 21 in the state of Nevada.
However, the enforcement division of the Nevada Gambling Control Board, but Deputy Chief David Salas revealed to the site, “We have completed our investigation and there is not enough evidence to support criminal charges. We are going to close the case.”
Stick to solitaire in the hotel until you’re of age, though, Bobbi Kristina.
Like us on Facebook!
- Celebrate Prince’s 53rd Birthday With Us!
- Mase To Sign With Kanye West On G.O.O.D Music?
- Russell Simmons Dispels Rumors That Kimora & Djimon Are Divorcing
- Rihanna Lands 22nd Top 10 Hit With “Where Have You Been”
- Jimmy Henchman Found Guity On ALL Counts, Facing Life In Prison
Bobbi Kristina Brown Escapes Underage Gambling Charge was originally published on theurbandaily.com