THEBOXHOUSTON.com – Former member of the Hot Boys rapper BG appeared in federal court in New Orleans yesterday and will was sentenced to 14 years for gun possession and witness tampering.
According to TMZ.com, BG who’s real name is Christopher Dorsey plead guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm during a 2009 traffic stop in New Orleans.
We will keep you posted on when Baby Gansta is scheduled to begin his sentence. Hopefully we can get some new music from him too!
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @x_mackisses_x
- It Had To Be Done: New Video Gives The “#10 Frisk Commandments”
- Flash Mob Wrecks Havoc In Florida Walmart [VIDEO]
- Did Stevie J Propose To Joseline Hernandez?
- Frank Ocean’s ‘Channel Orange’ Debuts At #2 On Billboard