Oprah Winfrey lets her hair down literally for the September 2012 cover of O Magazine. The Queen of All Media shows off her gorgeous ‘fro, wearing her hair in all its natural glory for the first time on the cover:
Here’s what Oprah had to say on her stunning transformation:
On the benefit of changing hairstyles: “I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: they’re friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released.”
On makeovers: “Those in which something inside the receiver clicks, aligning with that which is being received. The only way to real transformation is through the mind.”
The September 2012 issue of O Magazine goes on sale August 7th!
- Breaking: Eagles Head Coach Andy Reid’s Son Found Dead at Training Camp
- 50 Cent Picks Up Floyd Mayweather From Jail (Video)
- Gloria Govan On “Basketball Wives LA” Season 2: Ratchet Or Positive? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Is Tyga’s Newest Face Tattoo Real?
- Local Survivors of Domestic Violence To Star In “Play” At The Arc
Oprah Wears Her Natural Hair On Cover of “O” Magazine [PHOTO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com