Usher Raymond isn’t seemingly like the hearty good guy we have come to know his as. After winning primary custody over his two children, from ex-wife Tameka Foster, during her time of grief after losing son Kile Glover, he attempting blocked her request for a re-trial.
Tameka Foster claims the judge who proceeded over the trial received campaign contributions from Usher’s lawyer, reports TMZ. Usher filed a response to her request on Wednesday, stating her appeal as “an assault on the integrity of the court.”
It is Tameka’s right to appeal. We are hoping for the best outcome in this bitter situation.
Find us on Facebook!
- Hip-Hop & R&B Winning Weekend
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice
- Rihanna & Chris Brown KISS At VMAs [VIDEO]
- Lunch Break Mix! Friday Edition 09/07/12
- Majic 102.3′s “In The Community” Airs This Sunday, September 9th, 2012
Your Favorite Celebs (Nearly) NAKED! [PHOTOS]
1. Alicia Keys1 of 12
2. Rihanna2 of 12
3. Dwight Howard3 of 12
4. Nicki Minaj4 of 12
5. Amare Stoudemire5 of 12
6. Beyonce6 of 12
7. Serena Williams7 of 12
8. D'Angelo8 of 12
9. Gabrielle Union9 of 12
10. Kim Kardashian10 of 12
11. Amber Rose11 of 12
12. Rick Ross12 of 12