They say there’s nothing hotter than a gorgeous woman knowing how to use a firearm. While that sentiment has been lost on some men in the past, Rihanna and her crew of good looking ladies are making us want to rethink our position.
Rihanna and her friends hit up a gun range in Las Vegas. Rih Rih is in Sin City to perform at the iHeart Radio Festival. Once relaxing by the pool and shopping became boring, Rihanna and friends took aim at some paper targets. The Bajan pop princess proved she is not to be toyed with because she hit the bullseye quite a few times. Proud of her aim, the “Where Have you been?” singer tweeted, “Bad gals do it well! We got our guns in the muthaf*ckin air.”
After Rihanna leaves Las Vegas, she’s headed to a rehearsal studio. Besides working on an album speculated to drop later this year, Rihanna is also gearing up for her “Diamonds World Tour.” The tour opens March 8th in New York.
Brothas, is it a turn on when a hot woman knows how to work and shoot a gun? Tell us why or why not.
Find us on Facebook!
- Manny Pacquiao: Mayweather Is Too Scared To Fight Me [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Is Not A Fan Of Nicki Minaj’s Weave, “It’s An Attrocity”
- Juicy J ‘Bandz A Make Her Dance’ feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Explains Why Evelyn Lozada Had Such A Bad Attitude [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kanye West Sex-Tape Hits The Market