If there’s one thing to know about Ne-Yo, it’s that he loves a woman who can do for herself. The singer-songwriter hammers that point home with Wiz Khalifa on the new single “Don’t Make ‘Em Like You.”
Featured on his forthcoming project R.E.D., Ne-Yo returns to his melodic R&B roots while still stretching the sounds classified as R&B. “Don’t Make ‘Em Like You” celebrates the ladies working hard, whether it be going to school or working a 9 to 5, but still finding time to enjoy life responsibly.
Many fans complained about Ne-Yo heading in the Euro-pop direction when he released “Let Me Love You” recently. Is this the type of sound you like for Ne-Yo to make? Take a listen to the song below. Let us know your thoughts. Does this song entice you to buy his album R.E.D. when it is delivered to stores on November 6th?
Find us on Facebook!
- Happy Birthday Uncle Rush!!!! Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Turns 55 Today!!
- How To Get Your Music On 93.9 WKYS
- Nicki Minaj Throws Shots At Mariah Carey On Twitter
- Bow Wow Addresses “Broke” Rumors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Enter to Win “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” on DVD