In the year-end edition of Vibe magazine, the crowned prince of ratchet, Stevie J, talks dirty after dark with radio host Angela Yee.
In the flirtatious Q&A the “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” star talks about his first time having sex, what he’d change about himself and the now old school practice of phone sex.
Angela Yee: When’s the last time you had phone sex?
SJ: Sh*t, I don’t remember doing that.
Angela Yee: Not even in high school?
SJ: Nah, I was more concerned about basketball and music. I didn’t have sex ’til 17. I knocked my substitute teacher down. Some good ol’ box.
Get the full monty in the new issue of Vibe with the cast of “Django Unchained” on the cover.
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- Fighting Mother Nature: Japan May Be In Trouble Again
- Wendy Williams Insults Beyonce’s Intelligence MUST SEE
- NFL Will Support The Daughter of Jovan Belcher
- Rick Ross Cancels Concert due to Threats