Looks like Vanessa Bryant has had a change of heart. The wife of basketball superstar Kobe Bryant has filed documents to end the break-up. The model filed for divorce in December, 2011, but appears to have had second thoughts a year later.
The couple was spotted at 12-12-12 The Concert for Sandy Relief last month (Dec12) in New York and sources tell TMZ.com the Bryants spent New Year’s Eve together. The couple have been married since 2001 and have two young daughters. Vanessa was by Kobe’s side during his imfamous July 2003 press conference where he admitted to adultery but not rape of a woman in Colorado.
I guess it’s true what they say – cheaper to keep her, ask Michael Jordan.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- DST Take Over: Delta Sigma Theta Celebrates 100 Years In D.C.
- Ravens Advance Over Denver In 2OT Thriller!
- OutKast Reunite for ‘Pink Matter’ Remix!
- Lala Comments on Honey Nut Cheerio’s Rumor
- Angela Bassett and Mary J. Blige as Corretta and Betty