Rapper and actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges may have once been listed among Forbes Magazines’ richest rappers, but the “Fast & Furious” star says he only made $55K in 2013. The annual sum was revealed in court when Bridges was being sued by a woman named Tamika Fuller for child support. The mother of his two-month-old daughter was seeking $15K a month in payments.
Ludacris claimed that his income was impacted when shooting on his latest film “Fast & Furious 7″ was stopped following the death of actor Paul Walker. However, a judge still ordered Bridges to pay $7,000 a month to Fuller.
Ludacris claims to have fathered the child while on a break from his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie Agnan and said that Fuller was trying to extort him for a car and cash in order to keep quiet.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Ludacris And Eudoxie
1. Ludacris and Eudoxie1 of 10
2. Ludacris and Eudoxie2 of 10
3. Ludacris and Eudoxie3 of 10
4. Ludacris and Eudoxie4 of 10
5. Ludacris and Eudoxie5 of 10
6. Ludacris and Eudoxie6 of 10
7. Ludacris and Eudoxie7 of 10
8. Ludacris and Eudoxie8 of 10
9. Ludacris and Eudoxie9 of 10
10. ludacris-and-eudoxie-110 of 10
Ludacris Ordered To Pay Child Support For New Baby was originally published on theurbandaily.com