For lamb chops:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 2-pound racks of lamb, trimmed of fat and sinew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
For roasted figs:
- 12 ripe Kadota figs, halved lengthwise
- 16 sprigs lemon thyme or regular thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine herbs in small bowl. Rub lamb with olive oil, half of chopped herbs, and garlic; cover and chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat grapeseed oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper; sear until brown on both sides, 5 minutes total. Transfer lamb to large rimmed baking sheet; roast to desired doneness, about 20 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to cutting board; let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Maintain oven temperature; reserve baking sheet for figs.
- Place figs and thyme sprigs on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Roast in oven at 425°F for 10 minutes.
CHIC EATS: Lamb Chops With Fresh Herbs And Roasted Figs [RECIPE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Also On 93.9 WKYS: