While on set of his latest photoshoot with GQ Magazine, A$AP Rocky rapped a few bars from his forthcoming new album.
“It’s like I lace up my boots and call my troops lately/ retire all my hoody rap for my suits lately,” he rhymes.
There’s no word which song those bars will appear on, but it’s evident that Rocky still possesses his pretty motherf*cker charisma. It’s been two years since Rocky released his major label debut Long.Live.A$AP. His forthcoming album A.L.L.A. is scheduled to be released later on this year.
Watch Rocky spit a couple bars in the video up top.
The Prettiest Motherf*cking Photos Of A$AP Rocky
1. Just chillin' in the front row.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. That smile.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Warm weather pretty.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Laid back and classically casual.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. That smirk is so sexy.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. Looking pensive.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. Captivating the crowd in a crewneck.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Oh.Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. We don't mind the unbuttoned shirt.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. He wears his sunglasses indoors. And somehow it's not douchy.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Look how lovingly he holds that cash.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Giving you that look.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Black and white beauty.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. So motherf*cking classy.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. Feelin' himself.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. Hi.Source:Getty 16 of 16
A$AP Rocky Previews Verse From New Album “A.L.L.A.” was originally published on globalgrind.com