Scotty Rebel and Tokyo Diiva garnered lots of attention when their glitter-filled “One Percent” video spread on the ‘net. Fast forward two years, the Rich White Ladies dropped their self-titled introductory EP and are currently readying their major label debut with the help of Tricky Stewart.
And if you’re wondering why two young beautiful Black girls decided to name themselves the Rich White Ladies, press play up top.
Beyonce's 30 Best Gangsta Faces (PHOTOS)
1. Gangsta Crew.Source:Rob Hoffman/Beyonce 1 of 7
2. Puff Puff Pass.Source:Rob Hoffman/Beyonce 2 of 7
3. Shmurda She Wrote.Source:Rob Hoffman/ Beyonce 3 of 7
4. Bicken Back With Blue Ivy.Source:Rob Hoffman/ Beyonce 4 of 7
5. Boom.Source:Rob Hoffman/ Beyonce 5 of 7
6. Ah Ah Ah.Source:Rob Hoffman/ Beyonce 6 of 7
7. Vacation Thuggin'.Source:Rob Hoffman/ Beyonce 7 of 7
Fierce Duo Rich White Ladies Talk Style, New Album, & Sharon Stone Collaboration was originally published on globalgrind.com