Everyone loves the vintage ’90s VHS filter these days, including Cali crooner Ty Dolla $ign.
Ty’s latest single has been steadily heating up the streets, and he’s adding a hot new visual to go along with the Future and Rae Sremmurd–assisted single “Blasé.”
The video features Ty and friends partying like rock stars. The Alex Bittan and Tyrone Griffin-directed clip also features a cameo from Ty’s frequent collaborator Tinashe.
His forthcoming new album Free TC is due out on November 13. Watch Ty Dolla $ign’s new video up top.
The 411 On Rae Sremmurd (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Rae Sremmurd Are Brothers From Tupelo, Mississippi.
1 of 12
2. Interestingly Enough, Tupelo, Mississippi Is The Birthplace Of Elvis Presley.
2 of 12
3. Rae Sremmurd Are Signed To Mike WiLL's Ear Drummer label & Interscope.
3 of 12
4. Rae Sremmurd Started Recording Music In Middle School.
4 of 12
5. Before Mike WiLL Signed Them, They Were Working At Olive Garden.
5 of 12
6. Slim Jimmy Is The Oldest. He's 20.
6 of 12
7. Swae Lee Is Just A Year Younger Than His Big Bro...He's 19.
7 of 12
8. Rae Sremmurd's Forthcoming Debut Project Is Titled "Sremm Life."
8 of 12
9. Rae Sremmurd Is Actually Ear Drummer Spelled Backwards. Ahhh...It All Makes Sense.
9 of 12
10. Their Earlier Recordings Were Curse Word-Free.
10 of 12
11. When Their Family Fell On Hard Times, Rae Sremmurd Became Homeless.
11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian Loves The Song "No Flex Zone" So Much, She Posted It On Her IG.
12 of 12