Future just put out a dope song inspired by the movie Creed, a successful album with Drake, and a successful album by himself. He had Blac Chyna tattoo his name on her hand and he’s not even claiming her.
That makes him a perfect candidate for Socially Decoded. On this week’s show, we got No Limit legend Silkk The Shocker to join in on the fun, along with a bunch of other media personalities, comedians, and Twitter trolls.
Why would Blac Chyna THINK she was dating Future, what does one do in a pair of Gucci flip-flops, and how do you fade away on these thirsty women? Find out that and more on this week’s Socially Decoded.
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
8 photos Launch gallery
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8