Until a few weeks ago, Adele had been absent from the stage for four long years. Despite her musical hiatus, the outstanding singer is back like she never left.
In an effort to promote her 25 album, Adele teamed up with NBC at NYC’s Radio City Music Hall for a spectacular performance. Adele’s performance initially aired on NBC Monday night, but in case you missed it, we have the entire concert here.
Adele performed a medley of hits including “Rolling In The Deep,” “Someone Like You,” and of course, her latest power ballad “Hello.”
If you have some time to spare, watch Adele’s 43-minute performance above.
When We Were Young: 15 Photos Of Adele Throughout The Years
1. Still a 19-year-old on the rise.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. The 20-year-old was finding her lane.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Yet to achieve success in the U.S., Adele was a force to be reckoned with in the UK.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. Before snagging all of the major awards, Adele was just another nominee in attendance.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Finally, a Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Another one, Grammy for Best New Artist in 2009.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. Her success in America was undeniable.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. 21 was just starting production when Adele hit up the "Sex and the City" premiere.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. After finishing her second album, Adele's look got a lot more grown and sexy.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Working on 21.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Following her throat surgery, Adele got back to work.Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. "Skyfall" received the Golden Globe for Best Original Song in 2013.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. In 2012, Adele became the second female artist to win six awards in one night.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. She surpassed the Beatles after her second album spent 16 weeks at the top of the US Billboard 200 chart.Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. 25 never looked so good.Source:Getty 15 of 15
Watch Adele’s Entire Radio City Music Hall Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com