The Game being politically correct? It’ll never happen.
Jayceon’s latest stunt that’ll have everyone up in arms is his defense of Bill Cosby. He took to Instagram to ask why Cosby is being treated harsher than the likes of George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson, who have “certifiable evidence” against them.
“I think it’s crazy that Bill Cosby has a mugshot for alleged assaults 11 years ago with no physical evidence or proof besides these womens accounts of what he did to them an entire decade later…. But Darren Wilson, who killed Mike Brown on camera, is FREE. George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, is FREE. Timothy Loehman, who killed Tamir Rice seconds after arriving on the scene.. on camera, is FREE,” he writes.
While Game does have a point when it comes to the lack of consequence in the constant police killings of young Black men, it’s hard to argue with over 50 women accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault. The Instagram caption was accompanied by a photo that read “Black.” Soon after, he uploaded other pictures that altogether read “Black Lives Splatter.” Read The Game’s entire controversial Instagram caption in full below.
View this post on Instagram
I think it's crazy that Bill Cosby has a mugshot for alleged assaults 11 years ago with no physical evidence or proof besides these womens accounts of what he did to them an entire decade later…. But Darren Wilson, who killed Mike Brown on camera, is FREE. George Zimmerman, who killed Trayvon Martin, is FREE. Timothy Loehman, who killed Tamir Rice seconds after arriving on the scene.. on camera, is FREE. Officers who shot Keith Childress 19 times for holding a cellphone they thought was a gun, are FREE. Officers who arrested Sandra Bland & detained her until her mysterious death, are FREE. All of the officers who shot 50 rounds into Sean Bell's car, on his wedding day, killing him, are FREE ! I could go on all day, but you get the point… & again, y'all put Dr. Huxtable in jail off of word of mouth. I'm not here to say these women are liars or not because RAPE is a huge deal & I don't wish that on any woman of any color… But whether or not he actually did anything, we won't know because of the lack of evidence or proof & the duration from the point of the alleged assault to now…. Why did it take these women over 10 years to bring this to the light ? & while we out here laughing & making memes of a 70+ year old man who practically raised us all on tv as children….in other news…. The people we pay taxes to keep employed are still taking the lives of men, women & even children, ON VIDEO, are out here enjoying the New Year FREE & I don't see no memes of that shit…. & who am I except a man with an opinion……. So I'm not here to ask anyone to do anything other than pay attention & govern yourself accordingly – The Game #BlackLivesSplatter @black_lives_splatter
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Justice For...A List Of People Killed By Police In 2014 (PHOTOS)
1. Jordan Baker, 26, Killed January 2014 In Texas1 of 20
2. McKenzie Cochran, 25, Killed January 2014 In Detroit2 of 20
3. Keith Vidal, 18, Killed January 2014 In North Carolina3 of 20
4. Yvette Smith, 47, Killed February 2014 In Texas4 of 20
5. Victor White III, 22, Killed March 2014 In Louisiana5 of 20
6. Dontre Hamilton, 31, Killed April 2014 In Milwaukee6 of 20
7. Jason Harrison, 28, Killed June 2014 In Texas7 of 20
8. Eric Garner, 43, Killed July 2014 In NYCSource:Youtube 8 of 20
9. Ezell Ford, Killed August 2014 In California9 of 20
10. Dante Parker, 36, Killed August 2014 In California10 of 20
11. Kajieme Powell, 25, Killed August 2014 In St. Louis11 of 20
12. Omar Abrego, 37, Killed August 2014 In California12 of 20
13. Maria Godinez, 22, Killed August 2014 In Orlando13 of 20
14. Michael Brown Jr., 18, Killed August 2014 in Ferguson, Mo.14 of 20
15. Darrien Hunt, 22, Killed September 2014 In Utah15 of 20
16. Jack Jacquez, 27, Killed November 2014 In Colorado16 of 20
17. Tamir Rice, 12, Killed November 2014 In Ohio17 of 20
18. Akai Gurley, 28, Killed November 2014 In NYC18 of 20
19. Tanesha Anderson, 37, Killed November 2014 In Cleveland19 of 20
20. Rumain Brisbon, 34, Killed December 2014 In Arizona20 of 20
The Game Defends Bill Cosby: “Y’all Put Dr. Huxtable In Jail Off Word Of Mouth” was originally published on globalgrind.com