Sorry, ladies, your favorite Dreamville rapper is officially off the market.
Well, technically, he has been for a long time, but after today, none of you really stand a chance.
The awkward exchange happened when breakout director Ryan Coogler asked J. Cole, “How did getting married change you?”
Ryan’s question was meant with a surprised look from J.Cole.
He responded, saying, “Oh, what is that?!….. That was like one thing to not do.”
Clearly, someone didn’t inform Ryan the wedding was a secret, so he continued on by adding, “Nobody knows?”
To which Cole, we’re not really sure what emotions were running through his head, responded, “Well, they know now.”
It’s a sad day in the world for Cole fans, but still, a huge congratulations is in order for the couple.
The two met while attending St. Johns University in Queens, New York, and have been dating ever since.
If you missed the hilarious exchange, check it out up top.
SOURCE: RAP-UP | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
16 Unforgettable Hip-Hop Moments In 2015
1. Yeezus For PresidentSource:Splash News 1 of 14
2. We've got three words for you: "Miley, what's good?!"Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. FOX's hip-hop series "Empire"Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. This was Drake's year.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. "Love & Hip Hop"Source:GlobalGrind 5 of 14
6. A$AP YamsSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. ChinxSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. TIDALSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. WATTBASource:Splash News 9 of 14
10. YG shot three times after a studio session in Studio City.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Kendrick Lamar championed the Black Lives MatterSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Our favorite hip-hop commercial of the year.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. "See You Again"Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lil Wayne vs. BirdmanSource:Getty 14 of 14