Party does it better.
It’s been 18 months since
released his PARTYNEXTDOOR PND 2 project, but don’t fret, a new album is on its way. With his labelmates Majid Jordan dropping their debut LP, and the arrival of Drake’s highly-anticipated , PND is in the studio cooking up some hits. Views From The 6
“Recognize” crooner hopped on Twitter to let his fans know that 2016 will be his year.
PND’s album isn’t the only one music fans are patiently waiting for. With Rihanna’s surprise release and Kanye’s untitled album arriving Friday, we’re also waiting on Beyonce, Drake, ScHoolboy Q, Frank Ocean, J. Cole, and Chance The Rapper’s new projects. Stay tuned.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Things You Can Learn About PARTYNEXTDOOR Strictly From His Instagram (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. He Can Play The Piano.
1 of 15
2. And You May Catch Him At An All White Bashment
2 of 15
3. Kicks It With Jhene Aiko...From Time To Time
3 of 15
4. Possibly Lookin' For A Woman Of Faith Evans' Caliber...To Make A Mil With.
4 of 15
5. Was A Cute Kid...And Is Basically His Father's Twin Now.
5 of 15
6. Enjoys Art...Especially Bob Marley Inspired Art.
6 of 15
7. Reps OVO x OMO
7 of 15
8. Guilty For Lovin' Gucci...But Who Isn't?
8 of 15
9. Loves A Little Green, And....
9 of 15
10 of 15
11. He's enjoying penthouse buildings with spectacular views...word to Jay Z.
11 of 15
12. He's A Marvin Gaye Fan
12 of 15
13. Gets Freaky On The 'Gram
13 of 15
14. Doesn't Mind Letting His Durag Cape Flourish
14 of 15
15. Is An Incense Type Of Guy
15 of 15
PARTYNEXTDOOR Teases Forthcoming New Album was originally published on globalgrind.com