On Monday, Rihanna released the two-part video for her new single “Work.” And, while fans loved the chemistry-filled connection between her and Drake, one person wasn’t feeling it all too well. In a tweet, which she has now deleted, Azealia Banks comments on Rihanna’s new video saying “Work video reminds me of baby boy video with Sean Paul except not as fly.” Check out her Twitter page here to read the rest of her rant.
America’s favorite lip-sync battle show keeps us tuned in every week. First, Beyoncé broke the Internet by guest appearing on the show for less than 5 minutes. Now, on the upcoming episode of Spike’s Lip Sync Battle, we are gifted with an mini Backstreet Boys reunion. Watch the video up top and reminisce over how great the ’90s were.
In celebration of Black History Month and it’s 30th anniversary, The American Girl company is producing a new doll from the Civil Rights movement. Melody, the new doll, will be the third installment in the company’s BeForever historical line. The doll is an impactful addiction to the company’s collection. [Vibe]
The Style Evolution Of Justin Timberlake
1. The good ol' days.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Way back when windbreakers were cool.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. This actually happened.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Oh, the 2000s.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Never forget.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Dirty "Pop" days.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Stunting in a velour tracksuit.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Looking dapper, JT.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Suit and tie.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. These days, Justin's style is consistently smooth. Happy birthday!Source:Getty 10 of 10
Late Night Roundup: Azealia Banks Hates On Rihanna’s New Video & More was originally published on globalgrind.com