Katt Williams has found himself in yet another sticky situation.
According to the The Hall County Sheriff’s Office in Georgia, when police served a search warrant at the comedian’s home, they uncovered several firearms and “large quantities” of marijuana.
Authorities say the warrant was part of an investigation on Katt that began March 1. According to Katt’s bodyguard at the time, when refusing to participate in illegal activities on Katt’s behalf, the star proceeded to beat and choke the bodyguard. He even says Katt threatened to kill him.
The warrant led to Katt getting booked for aggravated assault, terroristic threats, and false imprisonment. And now, officials are adding weapon and drug charges to the long list of offenses.
Katt’s team has not responded in regards to the allegations yet.
Plump & Pudgy Comedians (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Jonah Hill recently was spotted out with a little more weight than the last time we saw him.1 of 10
2. 2. Lavell Crawford is a classic comedian who always carried some extra weight.2 of 10
3. 3. Frank Caliendo is known for his impressions and he's quickly become one of the funniest fat guys in the business.3 of 10
4. 4. Cedric The Entertainer may be a little big, but the laughs you get from his jokes are bigger!4 of 10
5. 5. Chris Farley was a legendary fat comedian from his work on SNL to his movies.5 of 10
6. 6. Robin Harris may have had a bit of a belly, but he definitely had everyone's bellies sore from laughing.6 of 10
7. 7. Rodney Dangerfield was a little chubby, but his jokes are ones for the history books.7 of 10
8. 8. John Candy brought out the smiles with his classic comedy movies.8 of 10
9. 9. Kevin Spacey may be on the heavier side, but he won't disappoint to bring some hilarious comedic relief.9 of 10
10. 10. Louie Anderson was a fat comedian that always had a funny line!10 of 10
Katt Williams Arrested After Cops Uncover Illegal Items During Home Raid was originally published on globalgrind.com