Ladies headed from Baltimore to LAX fight on Spirit Airlines. Apparently some girls were drunk and blasting music (being annoying) and some other women got fed up. Punches were thrown and of course someone recorded it.
“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” Fights (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.
1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin’ off.
2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.
3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.
4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.
5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin’ at Mama Dee’s crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.
6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn’t hold back.
7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.
8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.
9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie’s new artist Che Mack at the strip club.
10 of 10