is a wild boy. Last week, The Game Game, apparently on Effen vodka-infused rant, took to Instagram to reminisce about he and friendship. A friendship, that was apparently as tight as 50 Cent’s vaginal area. Kehlani’s Kehlani would have no parts (no pun intended) of Game’s comment, calling him out for his lack of respect and reminding him she was “#BarelyOldEnoughToBabySitYoKids.”
An hour ago today, it seems like any potential beef between the two have been squashed.
Game posted a video today of him and Kehlani chopping it up.
The caption reads: “Hangin wit my lil lil lil lil homie @Kehlani today in the studio…. Had a koooooooool convo about.. Wouldn’t you like to know lol… Naw, but we 100 + 100 mo #CREAMTEAM #AintNoBeefBihhhh”
Looks like no shots will be fired and all will remain peaceful in California, until the next time
Game gets drunk.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
The Game Throws A Star-Studded Masquerade-Themed Bash For His 35th Birthday
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Khloe Kardashian poses it up with her "masked baes."
1 of 10
2. LisaRaye poses it up with the birthday boy.
2 of 10
3. LisaRaye poses it up with some friends outside.
3 of 10
4. Miss Joie shows off her amazing ensemble.
4 of 10
5. The Game shows off his b-day swagger.
5 of 10
6. The Game and Khloe Kardashian are ready to party!
6 of 10
7. The Game and his rumored boo India Love pose on the carpet.
7 of 10
8. The Game and Kid Ink pose for a quick photo.
8 of 10
9. The Game and LisaRaye pose it up inside his bash.
9 of 10
10. The Game poses with Miss Joie.
10 of 10
The Game and Kehlani Patch Things Up was originally published on globalgrind.com