was both stating facts and prophesying when she claimed, Beyonce “I stop the world….world STOP.”
That’s exactly what happened over the weekend when Queen Bey released a
teaser to her upcoming project on HBO entitled “Lemonade.” Although Beyonce kept the teaser short and discreet, Twitter went crazy with memes and gifs about the highly anticipated “Formation” follow-up.
, Beyoncé’s super top-secret “Lemonade” is actually a lengthy concept video. On Sunday, Bey dropped an extended trailer of the clip while rocking cornrows and decked in a fur coat, whispering, Entertainment Weekly “The past and the present merge to meet us here. What are you hiding?”
The world premiere event is set to air on HBO April 23 at 9 p.m., just before her world tour kicks off April 27 in Miami.
Looks like Beyonce is
preparing to snatch some wigs. Check out the extended trailer above.
SOURCE: Entertainment Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: YouTube, Getty
24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.
1 of 24
2. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.
2 of 24
3. Beyonce gives Kelly Rowland a tight squeeze.
3 of 24
4. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.
4 of 24
5. Bey and Nicki Minaj rock the stage.
5 of 24
6. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.
6 of 24
7. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.
7 of 24
8. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.
8 of 24
9. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.
9 of 24
10. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.
10 of 24
11. The Queens of the biz... Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.
11 of 24
12. Goofy faces.
12 of 24
13. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.
13 of 24
14. Shakira and Beyonce's hips don't lie.
14 of 24
15. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.
15 of 24
16. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.
16 of 24
17. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.
17 of 24
18. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.
18 of 24
19. Beyonce and Queen Kris Jenner.
19 of 24
20. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.
20 of 24
21. Looking good, ladies.
21 of 24
22. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong'o.
22 of 24
23. Bey x J. Lo.
23 of 24
24. Nicki & Queen Bey.
24 of 24