Drake is gearing up for his fourth official studio album Views From the 6. Today, a “Views” pop-up shop with a Beats By Dre sponsorship was spotted in NYC. The shop was located on 135 Bowery Street and included different merchandise to promote the album’s release on April 29th.
Drake released “Pop Style” last week, which originally featured Jay-Z and Kanye West. He updated the track with a couple more verses a bit later to serve as replacements to verses from “The Throne.” As he gets closer to the release date, it’ll be interesting to see what else hits the streets.
It seems weird to say but he might need all the momentum he can get.
Meek Mill was rumored to have his Dreamchasers 4 mixtape drop on the same date as Drake’s album. And while Meek might not be that much of a threat, there’s someone else who might be claiming a bit of the attention on him. Beyonce.
Beyonce damn near shut the internet down over the weekend with the announcement of her HBO project, Lemonade. Though the project is said to be a lengthy concept video, she’s already shown that she does what she wants, when she wants. A surprise album could possibly be in the works.
April is turning out to be a bit hectic.
SOURCE: Miss Info | PHOTO: Twitter, Instagram
24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
1. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Beyonce gives Kelly Rowland a tight squeeze.Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Bey and Nicki Minaj rock the stage.Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.Source:Getty 6 of 24
7. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. The Queens of the biz... Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Goofy faces.Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Shakira and Beyonce's hips don't lie.Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.Source:Getty 17 of 24
18. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Beyonce and Queen Kris Jenner.Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Looking good, ladies.Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong'o.Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Bey x J. Lo.Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Nicki & Queen Bey.Source:Getty 24 of 24
Drake Had A Pop-Up Shop In NYC To Promote “Views From The 6” was originally published on globalgrind.com