With just a day until his full length LP hits store shelves, Tory Lanez offers up yet another song from I Told You.
Teaming up with Chicago producer C-Sick, Tory releases infectious song “Diamonds,” in which he effortlessly delivers the perfect blend of rhymes and melody.
“We about to f*ck up Aces, Hit the dancers and the waitress/ Show the money, f*ck the talking, She ain’t here for conversation/ But I bet she see these diamonds on me, baby,” raps Tory.
“Diamonds” comes just a few days after Tory dropped “Cold Hard Love” and the visual for “Other Side.” I Told You will be available on iTunes tomorrow, August 19.
Take a listen to “Diamonds” below.
10 Strippers You Should Know (PHOTOS)
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Maliah Michel became famous after Drake shouted her out in 2009.
1 of 7
2. Kash Doll is trying to get on as rapper, a la Trina and Eve.
2 of 7
3. Bernice Burgos isn't even a stripper; she's a bottle girl. But she's so bad we threw her in this anyway.
3 of 7
4. Dita Von Teese has been one of the most famous strippers in the world for years. She once dated rock star Marilyn Manson. Technically, she's a "burlesque dancer" and she's classy as f*ck.
4 of 7
5. Sophia Body has one of the most appropriate names you'll hear.
5 of 7
6. Jhonni Blaze made news last year when she allegedly had a miscarriage on stage while stripping.
6 of 7
Tory Lanez “Diamonds” (NEW MUSIC)
was originally published on