Follow The Fam In The Morning:
Chrissy Teigen is on the forefront of social issues and uses her celebrity platform for good more than most. This past weekend, she brightened someone’s whole day by giving them a gift they never expected.
Check It Out! Chrissy Teigen Just Did The Sweetest Thing Ever For A Fan
Mercedes Edney, of North Carolina, owns a natural skincare-product company called Ixora Botanical Beauty however she wanted to further her experience through education. Mercedes started a GoFundMe campaign which had gotten to about $350 of her $5500 goal.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On Friday, out of nowhere, a payment for $5,605 came in. Once Mercedes was informed of who donated it, the message left made the story more awesome. “I’ve seen this be your passion for such a long time now. So excited to see you fulfill your dream!” – is the statement Chrissy Teigen left with her donation.
Check out the twitter exchange below and you can listen to the interview above.
More From Chrissy & John!
Chrissy Teigen Slams Donald Trump Once Again
Chrissy Teigen Shared Her Most Revealing Mommy Moment To Date
All The Ways Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
17 photos Launch gallery
1. She’s no Olympian. In fact, she can’t even swim.
1 of 17
2. She’s not into Photoshopping her cellulite.
2 of 17
3. She totally crops herself out of pics when she’s having a bad hair day, or whatever.
3 of 17
4. Her disdain for Donald Trump is pretty clear.
4 of 17
5. She scrambles her own eggs.
5 of 17
6. She keeps this Snapchat filter in heavy rotation.
6 of 17
7. And she’s a total goofball.
7 of 17
8. … With a potty mouth.
8 of 17
9. Clearly, she’s #BeyHive.
9 of 17
10. Like our pets, her dog can’t escape her madness.
10 of 17
11. Or is it Chrissy who’s really suffering behind closed doors? Unclear.
11 of 17
12. She makes major announcements on Instagram.
12 of 17
13. We love NSYNC too.
13 of 17
14. Kim Kardashian is our bestie in our head.
14 of 17
15. She totally pigs out.
15 of 17
16. Not all her selfies come out picture perfect.
16 of 17
17. And last but not least, she’s still into the best gift ever – an Easy Bake Oven.
17 of 17