Fans wondered whether or not T.I. and Tiny would be open about their marital issues on the final season of their reality show T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle.
To many people’s surprise, the usually private couple revealed all about their pending divorce. Just like the viewers, Tiny and Tip’s daughter Zonnique is here for all the televised drama. In an interview with Madame Noire, the 21-year-old singer said she was proud that her parents decided to share their marriage drama on their reality show.
When asked about the new family dynamic following her parents separation, Niq Niq said, “It seems really the same to me, I would say. I still get to see pops and all my other siblings all the time. I feel like they still see each other. Everything is still the same.” As for the family’s personal drama becoming public, she says, “I was really proud. I felt like we are about to show some real drama. Our show is always so family oriented and always so positive. Even if it starts bad, it always ends positive. So I wanted to see some messy stuff. I was ready for it to be a little different and for people to see what really goes on inside a marriage.”
Zonnique seems to have better answers than T.I. and Tiny when it comes to the touchy “divorce on reality tv” subject. See what else she has to say in the video above.
T.I, Tiny Harris, & More Hit Up All Def Digital's "All Def Comedy Live" In Hollywood
1. Guests at All Def Comedy LiveSource:All Def Digital 1 of 11
2. Lenny S.Source:All Def Digital 2 of 11
3. Daniel Booby GibsonSource:All Def Digital 3 of 11
4. Evan Ross and T.ISource:All Def Digital 4 of 11
5. Miss Diddy and Affion CrockettSource:All Def Digital 5 of 11
6. Evan Ross and Tony RockSource:All Def Digital 6 of 11
7. Adrienne BailonSource:All Def Digital 7 of 11
8. Trae Da Truth and T.ISource:All Def Digital 8 of 11
9. Tony Rock, Trae Da Truth and T.ISource:All Def Digital 9 of 11
10. Tiny Harris and friendSource:All Def Digital 10 of 11
11. The Brand GroupSource:All Def Digital 11 of 11
T.I. And Tiny’s Daughter Opens Up About Her Parents Sharing Their Divorce On TV was originally published on globalgrind.com