CLOSE

A man in California ate nacho cheese that was contaminated with botulism. Click on the audio player to hear more on this on The Russ Parr Morning Show.

Keep Up With The Russ Parr Morning Show … LIKE Him On Facebook!

How Did A California Man Die After Consuming Nacho Cheese? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]  was originally published on blackamericaweb.com

Also On 93.9 WKYS:
List Of All Celebrities With The Coronavirus (Updated September 2020)
Los Angeles Premiere Of Columbia Pictures' 'Bad Boys For Life'
70 photos
More From KYSDC