15 Shades Of The Powerfully Sexy Omari Hardwick
1. Omari is an accomplished poet, performing spoken word at the National Poetry Slam and on Versus and Flow to name a few.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. Omari was an all around athlete, playing sports most of his life. He was a member of his high school state championship football team, as well as a Defensive Back for the University Of Georgia.Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. While attending the University Of Georgia, Omari became a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Incorporated Fraternity, Zeta Pi Chapter.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. After finishing college, Omari became a non-drafted member of the San Diego Chargers for one year.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. After studying theater in New York, Omari moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career and at that time because of financial reasons he had to live out of his Ford Focus. Ironically enough, when he got the job on the television series Dark Blue, the series location was filmed where he used to park his car.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. Omari has twenty tattoos.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. It takes Omari two hours to cover his tattoos when he has to do topless or partially nude shots. He leaves the wings uncovered in memory of his brother.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. The Omari Hardwick Blueapple Poetry Network is an after school spoken word poetry program that is free of cost to high school, middle school and some elementary children in the Broward County School System of Fort Lauderdale.Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. On Friday you loaned me 41 big ones Lord. You just keep adding that which you have decided i can handle. Thank you for loaning me my birth family. Thank you for loaning me the family i made. Thank you ALL the ancestors angels heroes family friends mentors teachers artist athletes mother Teresas beautiful roses growing outa concrete that helped my feet survive the big FEAT of making my 1st 41 COUNT. -Omari HardwickSource:Instagram 9 of 9
Omari Hardwick’s wife Jae Hardwick made a rare video appearance on Instagram last night, which sent Internet trolls on a commenting spree about her appearance.
Hardwick posted a touching social media message, calling for her followers to leave uplifting comments for her friend who is struggling with complications and depression after being shot 14 times. TheIndustryOnBlastx reposted the clip and, as you can imagine, the comments came pouring in, but they weren’t positive.
I believe in gathering around each other when life is kicking our asses. I believe in collective energy and prayers. I need y'alls help! After being shot roughly 14 times, enduring back to back surgeries (including brain surgery) to try and repair some damage done during a random violent attack in my hometown and now fighting the pain of rehab and the mental battle of recovery my dear SS needs US to have her back (as she has had mine). The way I look at it, it would be impossible for her natural mind not to wrestle with depression and questions BUT my SS is a warrior and has a story to tell on the other side of this journey. Our fellow Sister, Mama, Woman needs some major encouragement. She needs reminders on how strong, powerful and capable SHE is. Please help me remind her. Please comment your encouragement, prayers, light and love below or DM me longer messages and I will make sure this Super Hero of a woman gets them. Let's show that love (even if strangers) will always win over hate, violence and pain. #WeGotYouSS #Strength #Encourage #Uplift #Womanhood #Motherhood #Sisterhood
Commenters criticized Jae’s appearance, calling her “ugly” and “manly.” Some fans defended Jae and reminded the haters that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
One person wrote,
“Do you b*tches think he’s going to read these comments and be like “They are right. My wife does look like a man. I’m going to be with one of you internet trolls instead.” Get a job you damn hating slobs.”
“She’s put a beautiful post up about helping someone in their hour of need and so many people are just being rude and disrespectful about her looks. What does her looks have to do with highlighting a serious condition that effects more people than we even know about? It’s sad that her race has to come into it or her gender. And for those bitching about Omari being married to her what difference to your life does it make? Are you in their relationship? No so just live life and be happy”
And in that order.