Everyone loves a good dance routine — just add a dash of nostalgic music and you’ve got yourself a viral video.
Walden Grove High School’s PAC dance team in Sahuarita, Arizona performed a dope routine inspired by the Wizard of Oz, and the Internet can’t get enough of it. So far, the dance routine video has garnered 1.5 million views online.
This isn’t Walden Grove’s first go round at Internet fame. Just last year, the team performed a Pixar-inspired dance that also generated more than 1.6 million views.
1. 1. Obama smoked weed, played basketball and chilled with his crew the Choom Gang in his High School days.
1 of 5
2. 2. Obama ran with his Choom Gang at Punahou School. They loved basketball, good times smoking marijuana. Choom meant "to smoke marijuana"
2 of 5
3. 3. Obama invented the "TA," short for "total absorption." TA was the antithesis of Bill Clinton's claim that as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford he smoked dope but never inhaled.
3 of 5
4. 4. Obama also popularized "roof hits". It's when all the windows are rolled up in a vehicle so no smoke blew out and went to waste.
4 of 5
5. 5. In the Honolulu weed there was so much weed that it was sold and smoked right in front of your nose; Maui Wowie, Kauai Electric, Puna Bud, Kona Gold, and other local variations of pakololo were readily available.
5 of 5
Continue reading The Choom Gang How Barack And His Crew Spent Their High School Days (PHOTOS)
The Choom Gang How Barack And His Crew Spent Their High School Days (PHOTOS)