John Greenwood a 19-year-old student from Cornell University has been charged with a hate crime after being in connection with an assault on a Black classmate. According to The Root, the list of charges continue to grow. Greenwood is also facing criminal mischief and aggravated harassment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In September, a Black student from Cornell called police after he was attacked outside his home and people were yelling racial slurs. Greenwood was picked up that evening. Since then he has admitted to using racial slurs and apologized for his actions.
Greenwood’s attorney mentioned that his client was not involved in any physical altercations. The victim will remain unidentified, but he remembers asking the students that bothered him to leave him alone. He was punched and called the n-word there is no word on what will happen to Greenwood, but we will keep you posted.
- Armed Bank Robber Killed By Montgomery County Police On Wednesday
- Childish Gambino & Lil Wayne Headlining Broccoli City 2019
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Best of 2018 Mix w/ Aladdin The Prince & DJ Reece
20 Of The Most Devastating Crime Stories
1. Dejah JoynerSource: 1 of 12
2. James Craig AndersonSource: 2 of 12
3. Deiondre PorterSource: 3 of 12
4. DeAndre JohnsonSource: 4 of 12
5. Brent RandallSource: 5 of 12
6. Charnesia CorleySource: 6 of 12
7. Kendrick JohnsonSource: 7 of 12
8. Massacre at Charleston’s Mother EmanuelSource: 8 of 12
9. Zella ZionaSource: 9 of 12
10. Latandra EllingtonSource: 10 of 12
11. Janiya ThomasSource: 11 of 12
19-Year-Old White Cornell University Student Charged With Hate Crime was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com