Matt Lauer was recently let go from “Today” show and now more shocking reports are coming out about him. According to Hollywood Life, Lauer allegedly has fathered two children from other women. Lauer already has three children with his wife Annette Roque.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A insider tip said, “all of Matt’s secrets are coming back to haunt him, and the most damaging one is the one he’s terrified of facing: that he has children out there with other women. At NBC, it was a much-discussed topic for years.” Other reports say that his wife will be filing for divorce soon. Annette recently left there home with their children and allegedly not wearing her wedding ring.
Sources say, “Matt is doing his best to be a good, present father for his kids during this challenging time.” Lauer is also trying to get the rest of his pay from the “Today” show, but not sure if he will receive it. We will keep you updated about this story.
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Robert Townsend
- School & Office Closings Due To The Weather [February 20th, 2019]
- Shannon Taylor is Book’d And Busy But Had Time To Share Her story & Books With Angie Ange AM
- And Our Next President Is…
Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
1. Darren SharperSource: 1 of 19
2. Rosey GrierSource: 2 of 19
3. Ceelo GreenSource: 3 of 19
4. Mike TysonSource: 4 of 19
5. Alex Da SilvaSource: 5 of 19
6. Britney SpearsSource: 6 of 19
7. Sean KingstonSource: 7 of 19
8. Tupac ShakurSource: 8 of 19
9. Al GoreSource: 9 of 19
10. Bill CosbySource: 10 of 19
11. Harvey WeinsteinSource: 11 of 19
12. John TravoltaSource: 12 of 19
13. Lawrence TaylorSource: 13 of 19
14. R. KellySource: 14 of 19
15. Russell SimmonsSource: 15 of 19
16. Kevin SpaceySource: 16 of 19
17. Charlie RoseSource: 17 of 19
18. John ConyersSource: 18 of 19
19. Matt LauerSource: 19 of 19
Did Matt Lauer Allegedly Father Two Kids With Other Women? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com