Netflix has had amazing shows and movies premiere and recently just attracted more audience members for “Bright.” The movie features Will Smith as a police officer and is a David Ayer fantasy drama. Nielsen Media states that it had an amazing opening weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Over the first three days over 11 million viewers watched the movie. “Bright” is attracting a young male audience. On Rotten Tomatoes the film received 29 out of 100. Writer for The Hollywood Reporter, John DeFore called the film “embarrassing.”
While some didn’t love the film a lot of people sat down to watch it. “Bright” fell a little short compared to the hit show “Stranger Things,” which received over 15 million viewers. We will just have to wait and see what “Bright” continues to do on Netflix.
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
Will Smith’s Evolution From Fresh Prince To Box Office King (PHOTOS)
1. Will and Jazzy Jeff win an American Music Award1 of 13
2. Will Smith and MC Hammer2 of 13
3. The Fresh Prince3 of 13
4. Will Smith In The 90s4 of 13
5. Will and Jada5 of 13
6. Will Smith Throwback6 of 13
7. Will Smith and LL Cool J (you know it’s the 90s when you see Fubu!)7 of 13
8. Remember when Tyra Banks was on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”?8 of 13
9. Men In Black9 of 13
10. Will Smith In Bad Boys10 of 13
11. Remember “Wild Wild West?”11 of 13
12. Will Smith gets slimed at the Nick Kids’ Choice Awards12 of 13
13. Will Smith plays some golf13 of 13
How Many People Watched Will Smith’s Netflix Film “Bright”? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com