Russell Wilson plays a major role in baby Future’s life. We’ve watch them go on vacation together, go to Seattle Seahwks practices, walk to school and now he’s teaching him how to ball. In a recent Instagram video, Wilson passes baby Future the ball and he begins to dribble.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wilson then picks him up to help him dunk and it was such a cute moment. After baby Future walks up to the basket and makes it in. You can hear Ciara in the background cheer for him and Wilson smiles. The video has gotten over 300,000 views and we hope to see more as baby Future’s skills grow.
RELATED: Ciara Goes Au Naturale [PHOTOS]
- Happy 4/20! New York Senator Chuck Schumer Makes Major Announcement To Decriminalize Marijuana On A Federal Level
- Shooketh: A Black Man May Star As Steve In The New ‘Blues Clues’ Reboot And He’s Already Shaking Ish Up
- OMG: Zoo-goers Kill Kangaroo After Throwing Rocks To ‘Make It Hop’
- Empathy and Eyebrows Episode 2: “Dear Daddy”
- J. Cole Sons Allllll The New Wave Rappers With BIG Homie Bars On ‘1985’
- Grab Your Tissue: A Military Mom’s Creative Homecoming Goes Viral
- Ladies Love Cool Cole: 10 Quotables From J. Cole’s ‘KOD’ That Are Strictly For The Ladies
- Danni Starr Talks “Together We Stomp”
- So Fetch: ‘Mean Girls’ Fans Get The Surprise Of Their Life On ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Danni’s Dish: Wakanda Comes To Howard