The football National Championship game is coming up and the Georgia Bulldogs have their eyes on the prize. According to Complex, Trump will be in attendance for the game, but Quavo of Migos doesn’t want them to focus on that. He shared a piece of advice to the players and hopes they listen to him.
On TMZ sports they asked him about players possibly kneeling at the game. Quavo spoke out and said, “Focus on winning the national championship game. Don’t worry about nothing else. Just focus on winning.” The rapper is a huge fan of the team and wants them to be successful.
A lot of fans want political statements to stay out of this game, but they can’t control what players do. Quavo also said, “You should be going straight in and worrying about football.” We will have to wait to see what happens on Monday when the game is played.
- Weather Related School Closings For The DMV (Updated)
- Meteor Explodes Over Michigan Causing A Magnitude 2.0 Earthquake
- Gurl Whet? Coco Says Her Curves Helped Pave The Way For Thick Girls Like Nicki Minaj
- Real NBA Smoke: Aaron Afflalo Swings Off In Middle Of Game
- #FitnessGoals: Michelle Obama’s Waist Is Snatched In This White Bikini!
- These Hidden Messages In Black Mirror Season 4 Will Totally Blow Your Mind
- CNN’s Angela Rye Thrashes Republican Who Claims Black Folks ‘On The Street’ Are Praising Trump
- Man Arrested For Trying to Wear All His Clothes Onboard A Plane Instead Of Paying Baggage Fee
- David Clarke Had A Sunken Place Meltdown After Cory Booker Destroys DHS Secretary On Live Television
- OMG: A Charity Benefits From Guy Saying ‘Gucci Gang’ 1 Million Times