Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Esketitttt: If You’re Ready For Memorial Day Weekend & Summer — This Video Is Totally For You
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- #KYSVerses: Ray Marle (@ray_marle)
- #KYSVerses: Briii (@briii8__)
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Joyner Lucas ft. Logic “ISIS,” Bun B & Statik Selektah ft. Jovaine “Moving Mountains” & More | Daily Visuals
- Young Thug – The London (ft J. Cole & Travis Scott) [Official Audio]
- Is Cardi B Plotting Her Return To Television?
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]