Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- The Paw Patrol Sweepstakes!
- Investigators Have Two Days To File Charges Against Chris Brown Or Let Him Go, Woman Who Was There Claims Nothing Happened
- J. Cole Announces New Single “Middle Child”
- Drake Announces European ‘Assassination Vacation’ Tour w/ Tory Lanez
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Kevin Hart Still Facing $7 Million Lawsuit From Former Business Partner
- “What’s Poppin!” – Chris Brown Detained In Paris / Da Brat Speaks On Cancelled Kells / Teyana Taylor And Iman Clear Up The Rumors!
- DMV School Closings & Delays [January 22nd, 2019]
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Daughter May Not Have Told Her The Truth