Netflix and Apple are pretty successful companies. According to Forbes, Citi mentioned to certain clients that they would possibly buy Apple. Reports state that Apple will have $252 billion in cash from overseas and could make this purchase.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For quite some time Apple has been making purchases such as Shazam, which has helped gain more clients. Apple has been growing their dividends and buying shares. Some believe that all these business move might make them purchase Netflix.
Reports state that Apple will only purchase 40%, but no one knows where that figure came from. Apple will be producing more original shows and some believe purchasing Netflix isn’t the way to go. If Apple purchases Netflix the shares will rise, but this isn’t a guarantee this will happen.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Common, Regina Hall, Russell Hornsby Talk the State of Black Media
- DJ Money Talks with The Hate U Give’s – Amandla Stenberg and George Tillman Jr.
- “What’s Poppin!” – Cardi’s Record With Meek / The NBA Fight!!
- Here Are Your Early Voting Polling Places In The DMV Area
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Big Boi’s Son Cross Patton To Play College Football At Oregon
- Hazel E Reacts To Katt Williams’ Rant: ‘He Ran Off With My Money’
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Kanye West Serenades Wife For Birthday [Video]
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops