“BET’s Mancave” is already creating a lot of buzz and the first episode hasn’t premiered yet. Jeff Johnson, Tank, Gerald “Slink” Johnson and Marcos “Kosine” Palacios, the hosts of the new show sat down with Steve Harvey to discuss some topics. Harvey asked the men about a topic that everyone needs to know the answer to, he asked, “Is it okay for men to cry?”
As boys Harvey mentioned men are told not to cry. The men began to talk and mentioned they need to practice the Denzel Washington, one eye tear. It’s powerful to so many people and after you do that go somewhere by yourself and cry alone.
Others brought up the fact that you don’t do the Tyrese cry, which made the audience laugh. Tank believes when the woman you love is done with you, has her bags packed and begins to walk out the door that is the perfect time to cry. What are your thoughts on this topic?
- Cardi B ft. Kehlani “Ring,” Reeseynem ft. Chance The Rapper “What’s The Hook” & More | Daily Visuals
- Boots Riley Slams Spike Lee Over False ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Movie Plot
- Raheem DeVaughn On Aretha Franklin: ‘There Will Never Be Another Queen of Soul”
- Swagger Like No: Kanye West’s Feet Were Spilling Out His Yeezy Slides, Twitter Goes In On Him
- Bond Brother: Idris Elba Talks ‘Yardie’ Directorial Debut, Being Middle-Aged & More In New Interview
- Incredible Zigi: Meet The Man That Has Janet Jackson & The World Doing His Dance Challenges
- Washington Redskins Sign Adrian Peterson To A One-Year Deal
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Were Supposed To Sit Behind Nicki Minaj At The VMA’s, Until This Happened…
- London Brown Breaks Down “Ballers” & Whippin’ It Up In The Kitchen
- Omarosa Tells Rev. Al Sharpton That Trump Administration Rejects Black Applicants Off Top
Cast Of “BET’s Mancave” Talks About When It’s Okay To Cry [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com