“BET’s Mancave” is already creating a lot of buzz and the first episode hasn’t premiered yet. Jeff Johnson, Tank, Gerald “Slink” Johnson and Marcos “Kosine” Palacios, the hosts of the new show sat down with Steve Harvey to discuss some topics. Harvey asked the men about a topic that everyone needs to know the answer to, he asked, “Is it okay for men to cry?”
As boys Harvey mentioned men are told not to cry. The men began to talk and mentioned they need to practice the Denzel Washington, one eye tear. It’s powerful to so many people and after you do that go somewhere by yourself and cry alone.
Others brought up the fact that you don’t do the Tyrese cry, which made the audience laugh. Tank believes when the woman you love is done with you, has her bags packed and begins to walk out the door that is the perfect time to cry. What are your thoughts on this topic?
- Register To Win A Pair Of Movie Passes To The New Film Captive State!
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- Jordan Peele Put His Nightmares Into His New Movie Us | Extra Butter
- Great Debate: What Would You Do if Your Bae’s Friend Tried to Holla at You? feat. Lorel!
- Morning Message: Your Potential is Far Greater than your Comfort Zone!
- T.I. Resumes ‘Family Hustle’ After Sister’s Sudden Passing
- Toy-Like Object Resembling Grenade Causes Scare In Maryland
- MODEL MONDAY: Bri Findlay Fought To Make Her Runway Dreams A Reality
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
11 Prince Tributes From ‘F*cking Awful’ To ‘OMG, I’m Crying!’
1. Dan Phillips Learns That Prince Lyrics Don’t Belong In A Sportscast.Source: 1 of 11
2. Madonna Tried ItSource: 2 of 11
3. Cheesy Brand TributesSource: 3 of 11
4. Jennifer Hudson Overpowers A ClassicSource: 4 of 11
5. The Cast Of ‘The Color Purple’ Goes InSource: 5 of 11
6. Erykah Badu Gives A Sultry Rendition Of “The Ballad of Dorothy Parker”Source: 6 of 11
7. Maxwell Gives A Smooth Take On “Nothing Compares 2 U”Source: 7 of 11
8. The Time Gives Dance Moves For DaysSource: 8 of 11
9. Bruno Mars Rocks Out At The GrammysSource: 9 of 11
10. Bilal Catches The SpiritSource: 10 of 11
11. Sheila E. Brings Down The House In An Epic FinaleSource: 11 of 11
Cast Of “BET’s Mancave” Talks About When It’s Okay To Cry [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com