“BET’s Mancave” is already creating a lot of buzz and the first episode hasn’t premiered yet. Jeff Johnson, Tank, Gerald “Slink” Johnson and Marcos “Kosine” Palacios, the hosts of the new show sat down with Steve Harvey to discuss some topics. Harvey asked the men about a topic that everyone needs to know the answer to, he asked, “Is it okay for men to cry?”
As boys Harvey mentioned men are told not to cry. The men began to talk and mentioned they need to practice the Denzel Washington, one eye tear. It’s powerful to so many people and after you do that go somewhere by yourself and cry alone.
Others brought up the fact that you don’t do the Tyrese cry, which made the audience laugh. Tank believes when the woman you love is done with you, has her bags packed and begins to walk out the door that is the perfect time to cry. What are your thoughts on this topic?
- Remember When Meek Mill Flipped Off Of Trampoline At Sixers Game?
- Watch: White Woman Tells Cop ‘Shut The F**k Up’ And She Isn’t Shot
- J. Cole “Kevin’s Heart,” De La Ghetto ft. Fetty Wap “F.L.Y.” & More | Daily Visuals 4.24.18
- Meek Mill Receives Standing Ovation At Sixers Game After Release
- Kevin Hart Stars In J.Cole’s ‘Kevin Hart’ Video
- Hmm: Lil Wayne Reveals His Top 5 Rappers In A Somewhat Strange Way
- Meek Mill Visited By Don Lemon, James Harden & Other Celebs While In Prison
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her
- Amazon Announces They Will Now Deliver Packages To The Trunk of Your Car
- Nobody Is Happy With CyHi the Prynce Doubling Down On Kanye’s Trump Comments