“BET’s Mancave” is already creating a lot of buzz and the first episode hasn’t premiered yet. Jeff Johnson, Tank, Gerald “Slink” Johnson and Marcos “Kosine” Palacios, the hosts of the new show sat down with Steve Harvey to discuss some topics. Harvey asked the men about a topic that everyone needs to know the answer to, he asked, “Is it okay for men to cry?”
As boys Harvey mentioned men are told not to cry. The men began to talk and mentioned they need to practice the Denzel Washington, one eye tear. It’s powerful to so many people and after you do that go somewhere by yourself and cry alone.
Others brought up the fact that you don’t do the Tyrese cry, which made the audience laugh. Tank believes when the woman you love is done with you, has her bags packed and begins to walk out the door that is the perfect time to cry. What are your thoughts on this topic?
- Stream Ari Lennox’s Latest Single: 40 Shades of Choke
- Agnez Mo Stops By To Get Unfiltered with Diva
- Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Agents Claim They Didn’t Fleece Him Out Of Coins
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Gucci Mane ft. Kevin Gates “I’m Not Goin,’” Tory Lanez ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “If It Ain’t Right” & More | Daily Visuals
- Leah’s Lemonade: Tamar Braxton Refused To Finish Stage Play In D.C. Because She Didn’t Get Food
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
Cast Of “BET’s Mancave” Talks About When It’s Okay To Cry [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com