Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Happy Birthday To Andre “Whiteboy” Johnson of Rare Essence
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Vitamin Of The Day: Live life for a Living
- DeRay Mckesson Says Daniel Caesar Is “Learning And Growing” After Chat About Systemic Racism
- Kodak Black Walks Back Young M.A. Shot, Says He’s Up There With 2Pac & Biggie
- Casanova Drops NFSW Video For “Splash” Via Pornhub [Video]
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Pastor Keith Battle Breaks Down The “Side-Chickology” About Cheating & Relationships
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- Adam “Pacman” Jones To Get 10 Days In Jail For Cheating In Casino