Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- Wizards Lose in Close Game Against the Celtics but Even If It’s Not Broken, Please Fix It
- “What’s Poppin!” – Offset Expecting Another Child??? / Nicki’s Man Left His Boo For The Barbz!
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Demi Lovato Was The Most Googled Person Of 2018
- Smif N Wessun “Let It Go,” Lazarus ft. Ghostface Killah “Decapitation Chamber” & More | Daily Visuals
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Tommie Lee Promises Change After Being Freed From Jail…Again
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Samsung Having 2nd Thoughts About Collaborating With Knockoff Supreme
- Rickey Smiley For Real Recap: Rickey Heads To Homecoming With Bell Biv DeVoe, Preps For His Grandfather’s Passing & More
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle