Don’t we all wish we could accidentally make millions like 50 Cent did? According to Complex, the rapper and mogul sold a $60 million share in Effen Vodka and then made millions by getting into cryptocurrency. 50 Cent is the first rapper to accept bitcoin as a payment for his album “Animal Ambition” and it earned him 700 bitcoins.
During that time bitcoin was only worth $662 and he made $463,000 in sales. Reports state that the rapper left the 700 bitcoins in his account for several years. Now, bitcoins value at nearly $11,000 and he has over $7 million because of it.
50 Cent even talked about it on social media and said, “Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I’m so proud of me.LOL #denofthieves.” One of his lowest selling albums still ended up making him a lot of money. Enjoy that bitcoin money 50 Cent.
RELATED: 50 Cent Wins “Power” Lawsuit
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘West Side Story’s Ariana DeBose & David Alvarez Praise The Film’s Latino Representation
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate
- Ohio KK-Karen Claims She’s ‘Being Terrorized’ By Black People During Sentencing For…Terrorizing Black People
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Young Dolph Gets Street Named After Him In Memphis
- Havoc & Styles P Talk New Album “Wreckage Manner”, Why They Decided To Unite On This Project + More!
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 In Holiday Spending Money!
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19