A video of a kid talking about him getting bullied for wearing Fila sneakers is going viral. The young man is sitting in the car and begins to talk about being made fun of because he wasn’t wearing popular sneakers. He told the kid that he was okay because he rather have knowledge and wisdom that can be used forever. The video has over 6.2 million views and 200,000 shares.
The young man also had a message for parents that buy their children name brand things to make them feel important. He spoke about how they are turning them into materialistic people and how it won’t help them in life. The best part was how he said in 20 years you won’t be able to fit the sneaker, but he will always have that knowledge of important things. This young man is awesome and let us know what you think of what he said.
- The New Trailer For Nia DaCosta’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Is Sure To Give You Chills
- Tory Lanez Believes He Was A Target In Recent Car Accident: “Felt Like Someone Knew To Crash Into Us”
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her FashionNova Swimwear Collection With A Twerk Session
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Reveals What Pete Davidson Is Like Smoking Weed + Kodak Black On Kobe Bryant Controversy
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict He’ll Be Killed Behind Bars
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s – Episode 21 “Girl, Leave Him”
- Resurfaced Nick Cannon Interview On Lupus Battle May Explain His Love For Unprotected Sex