The divorce drama between Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga continues. Months ago the two made headlines after Hudson tried to obtain a protective order against Otunga. The singer also made allegations about Otunga stating that he didn’t work and claimed he was lazy.
According to TMZ, Otunga is now firing back and calling Hudson a liar. Otunga in legal documents mentioned that Hudson gave him an ultimatum and told him to stop wrestling so that he could be with his family more. Working for the WWE was how Otunga maintained an income.
He wrestled full-time, but stopped and to just work on entertainment projects for them. Otunga claims that Hudson talks about him not working and just wants to collect checks from her. His focus right now is raising their 8-year-old son and mentioned Hudson only cares about making money.
- Register For Your Chance To Win Tickets To Rolling Loud In New York!
- Register For Your Chance To Win Tickets To See The 24kGOLDN – El Dorado Tour
- Register For A Chance To Win Tickets To See Kevin Gates LIVE
- Register For Your Chance To Win Tickets To See Rod Wave Live At Echo Stage
- Big Meech Wins Sentence Reduction, Granted Early Release
- For Papas Who Puff: Check Out These Smoker-Friendly Gifts For Father’s Day
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Migos “Modern Day,” French Montana “FWMGAB” & More | Daily Visuals
- Happy Birthday To The King Of Melodic Rap: A Round Up Of Gunna’s Best Lines
- No Sale: Koo-Koo Karen Booted From Ross Store After Racist Tirade