LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- [11/17] DJ Freeez Saturday Midnight Mix
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes $30 Million To Fund For Black Women Entrepreneurs
- New Orleans Teen Who Received 116 College Acceptances Pursues Degree In Education
- Colin Kaepernick Works Out For An Opportunity At A NFL Job [Video]
- Kodak Black’s Team Claims Prison Drugged Him Ahead Of Brawl
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts Of A Black Thanksgiving
- Vintage Video: Lisa Bonet Turns 52 Today But She’s Always Been A Wise Soul
- Jeezy ft. Meek Mill “MLK BLVD,” Royce 5’9 ft. Sy Ari Da Kid, White Gold, Cyhi The Prince & T.I. “Black Savage” & More | Daily Visuals
- A Golden Globe Awards Press Event Had These Celebs Showing Up In Hollywood Holiday Style
- Lewk Of The Week: Jodie Turner-Smith Is A Goddess In Gucci At ‘Queen & Slim’ Premiere