LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Her Husband Reportedly Involved In Argument In Hollywood [Video]
- Boosie Badazz Dispenses Sage Wisdom On White Rappers Using N-Word
- East Baltimore Rapper Killed In Double Shooting At Essex Apartment Complex
- Moving On Fast: Sources Say Lena Waithe Is Now With Cynthia Erivo, Allegedly
- Mommy Crush: Magical Moments Of Alicia Keys In Mom Mode
- Kevin Gates “Fatal Attraction,” Jay Fizzle ft. Young Dolph “Don’t Stop” & More | Daily Visuals
- Chance The Rapper Tapped As New Host For ‘Punk’d’ Revival
- Kim Kardashian Slapped With Lawsuit Over Instagram Photo With Kanye West
- YouTube Levels Up, Will Stream Call of Duty & OverWatch League Exclusive As Part of New Deal With Activision
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’