Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad .” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure .” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Local NAACP Leader, Kent Carter, Killed While On Vacation in Turks and Caicos
- This DC Tennis Player Is Heading to Spain For The Rare Opportunity to Train at Rafa Nadal’s Academy!
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?!
- Saucy Santana & Trina Drop New Voting Anthem To Empower New Generation of Voters
- Prep for the Scary Season: Check Out Pinterest’s Top Trending Halloween Costume Ideas
- Russia Sets WNBA Star Brittney Griner’s Appeal Date For Oct. 25
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
The Game Having A Hard Time Grieving The Loss Of His Father was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com