T.I. is never scared to share his feelings and thoughts on social media. Recently, Raven-Symonè made some comments about a picture of Jay-Z, T.I. and some other artist during a pre-Grammy party. According to Rolling Out, the actress after making the comments deleted the post, but people were able to still see screenshots of it.
Symonè said, “A group of so-called ‘successful’ Black men (minus Khalid [sic] racially) who became rich and famous from perpetuating the worst Black stereotypes to the ears and eyes of the whole planet like drug dealing, pimping, murdering other Black men and disrespecting Black women. I know, making observations is being a hater. Cheers.” After that people began dragging her on social media, but T.I. had something important to tell her.
The rapper posted a picture of a quote by Oscar Wilde that said, “Every Saint has a past & Every Sinner has a future.” With that he wrote to her, “@ravensymone Our sins ain’t no greater than yours ma’am. The air must be thin as hell up there on that high horse you sittin on. Somebody please let me know…WTF up wit shawty?” Symonè mentioned later that even though the post is gone she stands behind what she said. What are your thoughts?
- Fred Smoot Joins Angie Ange ITM To Discuss the Major Wins in the City!
- Check Out Rico Nasty’s New Video for ‘Guap’
- Travis Scott Returns to DC March 12 In 2nd Leg of AstroWorld Tour
- Vitamin Of The Day: Humility is Everything
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Publicist Under Fire for Letting Offset On Stage During Rolling Loud
- Quiz: Who’s Your REAL King Of R&B???
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Channing Dungey, The Black Executive Who Canceled ‘Roseanne,’ Joins Netflix
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump