Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- Check Out Rico Nasty’s New Video for ‘Guap’
- Travis Scott Returns to DC March 12 In 2nd Leg of AstroWorld Tour
- Vitamin Of The Day: Humility is Everything
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s Publicist Under Fire for Letting Offset On Stage During Rolling Loud
- Quiz: Who’s Your REAL King Of R&B???
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Channing Dungey, The Black Executive Who Canceled ‘Roseanne,’ Joins Netflix
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]