Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Common, Regina Hall, Russell Hornsby Talk the State of Black Media
- DJ Money Talks with The Hate U Give’s – Amandla Stenberg and George Tillman Jr.
- “What’s Poppin!” – Cardi’s Record With Meek / The NBA Fight!!
- Here Are Your Early Voting Polling Places In The DMV Area
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Big Boi’s Son Cross Patton To Play College Football At Oregon
- Hazel E Reacts To Katt Williams’ Rant: ‘He Ran Off With My Money’
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Kanye West Serenades Wife For Birthday [Video]
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops