Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Netflix Hikes Their Prices
- Tory Lanez ft. Trippie Red “FeRRis WhEEL,” Trae Tha Truth ft. Dave East, Royce Da 5’9, Rick Ross, E-40, Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, etc. “I’m On 3.0” & More | Daily Visuals
- Leah’s Lemonade: Rihanna is Suing Her Dad Over “Fenty” Trademark
- 5 Realizations When You Learn An Egg Is The Most Liked Pic On Instagram EVER
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Battle Royale Mode ‘Blackout’ Free Trial Begins January 17
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon”
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More