Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Esketitttt: If You’re Ready For Memorial Day Weekend & Summer — This Video Is Totally For You
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- #KYSVerses: Ray Marle (@ray_marle)
- #KYSVerses: Briii (@briii8__)
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Joyner Lucas ft. Logic “ISIS,” Bun B & Statik Selektah ft. Jovaine “Moving Mountains” & More | Daily Visuals
- Young Thug – The London (ft J. Cole & Travis Scott) [Official Audio]
- Is Cardi B Plotting Her Return To Television?
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]