The Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl LII champions and fans are excited. A lot of people bet money on the game and according to Complex, Birdman lost close to $100,000. On Instagram, Birdman announced that he made a bet on the Patriots with Philadelphia rapper AR-Ab.
The bet increased to over $200,000, but many don’t know if that was the final amount. After the game AR-Ab posted a picture with a lot of money in his lap. He said, “Aye @birdman5star E A G L E S @philadelphiaeagles.”
Birdman has made other bets like this in the past. In 2012 he bet five million dollars on the Patriots before they went against the Giants. That year the Giants won, but Birdman revealed it wasn’t a real bet. We hope AR-Ab gets his money from the rapper.
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Maryland Auto Minute w/ Little Bacon Bear
- Lena Waithe Talks Ready Player One & Making The Chi Blacker and More Authentic
- Secure Your Wig: Boyfriend Snatches Girlfriend’s Wig While Trying To Do A Good Deed
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Watch: Nardwuar Interviews YBN Nahmir At SXSW, And It’s Absolutely Hilarious
- Bobby V Could Be Facing Rape Charges
- #TBT: That Time will.i.am, Coolio, & More Did A Tribute Album For ‘Dexter’s Lab’
- Bobby V Under Investigation In Georgia Rape Case
- DMV Spring Storm School Closings And Delays [March 22nd, 2018]