Last week the world went crazy on social media after Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell-Martin and Tichina Arnold were seen together leaving lunch. Martin also did an interview and subtly hinted that a “Martin” reboot could possibly happen. According to VIBE, Nicole Ari Parker and co-star, Malinda Williams were together and talked about bringing back “Soul Food” series.
Parker said, “Sis..should we do a #SoulFoodTheSeries reunion? Hmmm let’s think about it for 3 seconds.” The series began in 2000 and ended in 2004. It was based upon the movie and fans loved it when it aired.
Parker and her husband, Boris Kodjoe during their daytime talk show had the cast on for a reunion. So many television shows are getting reboots so this just might happen. Would you watch a “Soul Food” series reboot?
- #KYSVerse: The @OneTakeDrew Interview
- IT’S HERE: The Mr. Rogers Documentary Trailer Will Have You Shedding Hella Thug Tears
- If You Think Wypipo Can’t Sing Gospel Runs, You Might Want To Peep These Videos
- IG Star Gets His ‘Magic Mike’ On By Making It Taste Like ‘Candy’ In The Street
- What’s Tea Bianca Lawson? Beyoncé’s Step Sister Has Found The Fountain Of Youth
- This Lady Got Her Dog To Say ‘I Love You’
- Miami Tip Spills All The Juicy Tea On Missing Scenes From ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Vivica A. Fox For Calling Stroke Game Tame
- Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 Dollars
- Cardi B Says #MeToo Movement Hasn’t Included Video Vixens