When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- “What’s Poppin!” – New Music From Beyonce And Kelly / Chance The Rapper Goes Undercover
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- Doctor’s Believe Black Women Less When They Complain About Pain
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Steps You Should Take If You Find Out You Have Cancer
- Register To Win A Trip To New York To Attend The Premiere Of “Nobody’s Fool!”
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
- Chance The Rapper Became A Lyft Driver For Charity [Video]