When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Maryland Auto Minute w/ Little Bacon Bear
- Lena Waithe Talks Ready Player One & Making The Chi Blacker and More Authentic
- Bobby V Could Be Facing Rape Charges
- Bobby V Under Investigation In Georgia Rape Case
- DMV Spring Storm School Closings And Delays [March 22nd, 2018]
- Jacquees Gets Jacked Up By Cops In Miami
- New Drake Single On the Way?
- Joe Biden: “Beat The Hell’ Out Of Trump in High School for Disrespecting Women”
- New Video: Q Da Fool “Haze”
- Queen Latifah’s Mother Dies