When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Letitia Wright Says She’s Not Thinking About Filming ‘Black Panther 2’ Right Now
- Kim Kardashian Couldn’t Fix Her Lips To Say Anything Bad About Donald Trump During David Letterman Interview
- Jared Leto Will Reprise His Role As The Joker In Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’
- Beyoncé Speaks Out Against Violence Towards #EndSARS Protesters After 12 Shot Dead During Peaceful Demonstration
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Amber Rose Shares Personal Non-Consensual Experience
- Nas ft. Don Toliver & Big Sean “Replace Me,” Young M.A. “Dripset” + More | Daily Visuals 10.21.20
- Slimeball Sensei Tekashi 6ix9ine Is Being Sued By Girl From His Child Porn Video
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates