When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie ft. Davido “Way Too Fly,” Fat Trel “What It Is” & More | Daily Visuals
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- WOW: Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth In Chick-Fil-A And Her Baby Gets Free Food For Life
- Kid Cudi, Kanye West & 7 Other Rappers Who Have Combated Depression
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Republicans Are Doing Their Damnedest To Make Sure You Can’t Vote
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- Wawa Employee Thinks Black Woman Is A Thief Because Of Her Hair
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?